Graywall waterproofing is an all rubber polymer product applied as a single component spray by certified applicators to provide a seamless elastomeric membrane.
Engineered to provide excellent adhesion and crack bridging “elasticity” for the toughest residential jobs, Graywall’s warranted high performance and low cost provide a cost effective alternative to traditional asphalt based membranes.
- Can be applied in low temperatures down to -15°C
- Excellent adhesion to most construction surfaces such as poured concrete, concrete block, and plywood
- Seamless, one-component rubberized membrane
- Highly elastic membrane (over 1400% elongation)
- Suitable for new or restoration construction
- 5 Year Warranty for residential application (see warranty for details)
- Installed only by Certified Applicators