KL-17 water repellent for brick, masonry, concrete, stucco and block surfaces is designed to prevent moisture penetration, migration and intrusion. KL-17 penetrates deep into new or existing surfaces to form an extremely durable barrier that prevents water and moisture migration providing long lasting water repellent protection.
KL-17 is 100% vapour permeable which allows water vapour to escape allowing the structure to breathe preventing structural damage that could occur from trapped water.
KL-17 is available in 1 litre (quart) 3.8 litres (1 gallon) and 19 Litres (5 gallons) containers.
KL-17 is easily applied with a brush or small garden sprayer, the material is mixed 1 part Kl-17 to 3 parts water and is applied 1 coat only, tools can be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Coverage Rates will be up to 3.7 square meters per mixed litre (150 square ft. per mixed gallon)
- Prevents water intrusion, surface deterioration, stain damage and efflorescence
- Resistant to fungi and mildew
- Compatible with most caulking and overlay materials such as paint, stucco, tile, carpet and vinyl flooring
- Can be easily applied with small garden sprayer or brush
- Completely breathable which allows water vapour to escape
- Water-Based/No odour