ACI Spray-Applied Footing Barrier for Concrete Footings acts as a physical barrier, resisting the capillary wicking of water and upward migration of moisture from the footings into the foundation wall. The spray application ensures a proper seal around the rebar providing a seamless, one-component rubberized membrane that can be installed year-round helping to protect your interior basement from moisture intrusion.
- Prevents capillary wicking and rising dampness.
- Seamless, one-component rubberized membrane.
- Can be applied in low temperatures down to -15°C.
- Installs easily between footing and basement wall.
- Spray application ensures proper seal around rebar.
- Reduces the chance of mould in basements.
- Installed only by Certified Applicators.