Geo-Wrap is a high performance, high strength drainage composite consisting of a three dimensional, high impact polypropylene core and a non-woven filer fabric. Geo-Wrap performs a multi-faceted role by providing protection for waterproofing systems and managing sub-surface water around building foundations.
The non-woven filter fabric over the dimples creates an air gap for reliable ventilation and full surface drainage of water inflow from the surrounding soil. Geo-Wrap provides effective protection for a wide variety of application areas including foundations, retaining walls, planters, lagging systems, underground areas etc.
- High drainage flow capacity
- Relieves hydro-static pressures, protecting below grade structures from water leaks
- High Compressive strengths engineered to withstand a wide range of installation and natural earth stresses
- Easy and cost-effective installation
- Impermeable core enhances dampproofing and waterproofing by conveying groundwater away from below grade structures
- CCMC Approved, CCMC #13579-R